Pacho Pet – Digestive Stimulant & Bowel Regulator
Pacho Pet is an all-natural combination of herbs that act on the digestive system to improve its function by improving the secretion of digestive enzymes at stomach, intestine and liver-level. Carminative and anti-spasmodic action of herbs like Dill Oil, Shatpushpa, Yawanika, help prevent intestinal spasm and colic in pets.
Liver protective and stimulating activity of herbs like Punarnava, Pippali helps improve digestion as well as prevent damage of liver cells due to unhealthy food habits. Anthelmintic action of herbs like Vidanga, Himsra, helps eliminate worms from the GI system and provide relief to the pets
Digestive stimulant and bowel regulator with boosted immunity.
- Guduchi: Hepato-protectant
- Kasani: Pre-biotic & supports gut microbiota
- Vidanga: Controls worms
- Cardamom: Improves gastric secretions
- Yawanika: Anti-flatulent & promotes digestion
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
- Himsra (Capparis spinosa)
- Kasamarda (Cassia occidentails)
- Jhavuka (Tamarix gallica)
- Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)
- Guduchi (Tinospora crodifolia)
- Rojmaari (Achillea millefolium)
- Kasani (Cichorium intybus)
- Amalaki (Emblica offcinalis)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Shatpushpa (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Yawanika (Ptychotis ajowan)
- Dill Oil (Anethum graveolans)
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Kittens: 0.5 ml twice a day Cats & Dogs (Small breeds): 1-2 ml twice a day Dogs (Large breeds): 3-4 ml twice a day
Or as directed by the Veterinary Physician.