Fev Pet- Anti Pyretic Syrup
Fev Pet syrup is a unique combination of herbs that have anti-pyretic and analgesic action, thereby helping in the management of various types of fever in pets.
- Anti-inflammatory action of herbs like Giloy, Kalmegh and Tulsi help reduce inflammation of the organs.
- Erandkarkati is well known for its action to improve platelet count in fever.
- Anti-microbial action of ingredients like Sunthi, Haldi and Kalimiri help in fighting against viral and bacterial infections.
- Herbs like Haldi, Amla and Anar are excellent immuno-modulators that help improve immunity and prevent recurrent infections.
- Erandkarkati (Carica papaya)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Kalmegh (Andrographis panniculata)
- Sunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Anar (Punica granatum)
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum Linn.)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.)
- Kalimirch (Piper nigrum Linn.)
Fev Pet is Anti-pyretic and pain reliever, with boosted immunity and platelet count.
- Papaya Leaf: Increases platelets
- Giloy: Controls temperature & boosts immunity
- Turmeric: Is anti-allergic & anti-inflammatory
- Kalmegh: Has anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory & immunomodulatory properties
Store in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
Fev Pet Dosage:
Kittens: 0.5 ml twice a day
Cats & Dogs (Small breeds): 1-2 ml twice a day
Dogs (Large breeds): 2-3 ml twice a day