Animal assisted therapy or dog therapy involves spending some quality time with a trained therapy animal or dog. We conduct Animal Assisted Therapy in Delhi NCR & Mumbai regions for residences, corporates, schools, NGOs, and other similar organizations. As a part of this, we leverage the stress reduction effect of human-dog interaction, a concept successfully implemented in various industries across the world. We take great pride in sharing that were the first company to introduce this concept in India as we felt that with the country’s growing economy, the stress levels also started increasing at an alarming rate.This stress, if not treated, may even cause clinical depression in certain cases & hence we began offering our services to help with the same. It’s been 6 years since we began conducting therapy sessions in Delhi NCR and Mumbai. So far, our Furry Army has catered to over 1000 residences and organisations.
For NGOs, our service is pro bono as we believe in spreading unconditional love and affection to those in need.
Why Choose Pet Therapy?
- Enhances joint mobility and motor abilities
- Improves individual or aided movement
- Enhances verbal communication, strengthens social skills and boosts self-esteem
- Improves interactions with people, participation in activities, and motivation for exercise
- Increases happiness, reduces symptoms of depression, and has a positive impact on person’s perspective for life
- Helps kids develop loving and empathetic traits
- Lowers stress and anxiety
Who Should Choose Pet Therapy?
- Having difficulties in coping with office/workplace stress
- Companies/Organizations are seeking to increase team productivity
- Suffering from Anxiety/Depression
- Receiving Chemotherapy
- Receiving long-term care
- Suffering from heart issues
- Suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Receiving physical therapy to restore motor abilities