Dog Therapy in Faridabad
Dog Therapy in Faridabad
Animal assisted therapy or dog therapy involves spending some quality time with a trained therapy animal or dog. We conduct Dog Therapy in Faridabad for residences, corporates, schools, NGOs, and other similar organizations. As a part of this, we leverage the stress reduction effect of human-dog interaction, a concept successfully implemented in various industries across the world. We take great pride in sharing that were the first company to introduce this concept in India as we felt that with the country’s growing economy, the stress levels also started increasing at an alarming rate.This stress, if not treated, may even cause clinical depression in certain cases & hence we began offering our services to help with the same. It’s been 6 years since we began conducting therapy sessions in Faridabad. So far, our Furry Army has catered to over 1000 residences and organisations.
For NGOs, our service is pro bono as we believe in spreading unconditional love and affection to those in need.
We are presently providing pet therapy in Faridabad . Pet therapy calms humans and strengthens the human-animal link. In fact, it has proved fruitful in resolving many physical and mental ailments. It is known to successfully lower blood pressure and enhance cardiovascular health in humans. It also causes the release of endorphins, which have a relaxing effect. Furthermore, it reduces tension, eases pain, and enhances one’s overall psychological well-being.
Pet Therapy has the following merits:
- Enhances joint mobility and motor abilities
- Improves individual or aided movement
- Enhances verbal communication, strengthens social skills and boosts self-esteem
- Improves interactions with people, participation in activities, and motivation for exercise
- Increases happiness, reduces symptoms of depression, and has a positive impact on person’s perspective for life
- Helps kids develop loving and empathetic traits
- Lowers stress and anxiety
Pet therapy is advantageous when:
- Having difficulties in coping with office/workplace stress
- Companies/Organizations are seeking to increase team productivity
- Suffering from Anxiety/Depression
- Receiving Chemotherapy
- Receiving long-term care
- Suffering from heart issues
- Suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Receiving physical therapy to restore motor abilities
Pet Therapy in Organisations
We have conducted multiple sessions of animal assisted therapy in companies like Sequoia Capital, MullenLowe Lintas Group, MakeMyTrip, Nagarro, Hakuhodo, SoDelhi, ScoopWhoop, Cars24, JLL, DirectI, Media.net, CredForce, Buzzfeed, Filter Copy, and many more.
Our Furry Army very successfully created a stress-free and vibrant environment, helping the teams in wiping their blues away. A corporate session generally spans for up to 4 hours with the charges ranging between Rs. 4,500 to Rs. 10,000 + GST. If you want our pooches to drop by to your office, please contact us through the form below. We can also craft a special weekly or monthly package that can suit your needs.
Pet Therapy in Residences
Our Furry Army has travelled throughout Faridabad for conducting pet therapy sessions in residences. We have been welcomed by animal loving families and friends for multiple reasons including birthday surprises, improving mental health, providing relief during exams, and the like. Our dogs are accompanied by handlers throughout these sessions. A residential session is 2 hours long and costs anywhere between Rs. 2,500 to Rs. 5,000. Fill the form given below to book your session today.